Friday’s Reading Room

(THE READING ROOM is now available delivered directly to your email inbox…just click here…enter your email address…and select The Reading Room)

Krauthammer: The July 2011 Problem

Doctors: Fetus Can’t Feel Pain Before 24 Weeks…it doesn’t matter…we don’t oppose it because they can feel pain…any more than we would endorse killing a person who is paralyzed or in a coma who can’t feel pain.

Michael Gerson: Us and them: The division between Obama and the military

POLL: 48% See Gov’t Threat to Individual Rights (the other 52% are in denial)

Byron York: Obama & Dems Heading for Electoral Disaster

Obama Taps ‘Sanctuary City’ Supporter as Immigration Chief

MM: The U.S. Department of Illegal-Alien Labor

Source: Amnesty Talks Behind the Scenes

Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats’ Vision Problem

Aide: Obama Knew of Blagojevich Plot

Fabulous: 10-Year-Old to Lead Ark. Gay Rights Parade

Attention Walmart shoppers: California Couple Tries to Sell Baby at Walmart

Kindergarten Grad Ceremony Erupts in Brawl

Advertisements
Published in: on June 25, 2010 at 3:47 am  Leave a Comment  

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: